• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marietta Gun Show

@Dogtown Darren come out to the show and I’ll pay your admission. If you want to take me up on my offer pm me and I’ll send my cell number to you. Also Spas-12 Owner Spas-12 Owner i owe you too. Txt me and I’ll cover your admission also.

I'm working Saturday but I might take you up on it Sunday, since the weather says it's raining all day.

The real trading at a gun show goes on the night before the show opens during dealer set-up. I do not know what a table costs these days, but you will most likely see something worthwhile pass by...a private party who has been insulted already multiple times by other dealers. Parking is often included with the table price as well

The real trading at a gun show goes on the night before the show opens during dealer set-up. I do not know what a table costs these days, but you will most likely see something worthwhile pass by...a private party who has been insulted already multiple times by other dealers. Parking is often included with the table price as well

Truth!!! The best dealing is done before the show ever opens!

Back
Top Bottom