• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Malware?

i59.tinypic.com_28chkya.png

Using firefox, just got the "reported attack site" message. Clicked the more info button and got the page entropy has above. Had multiple pages on this site open so I went to another page and it had a red banner at the top of the page saying this was a reported attack site which had the option for get me out of here or this site is safe. I clicked the this site is safe button and it took me to this site.

https://www.stopbadware.org/firefox...tdoorstrader.com/threads/619394-Malware/page5

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.
Who is StopBadware?

StopBadware is a nonprofit organization that fights badware. Google and Firefox link to us to help you understand the warnings. We also help website owners prevent and clean up badware websites.
I visited the site and didn't see any badware

Many kinds of badware aren't visible or obvious, and they can install silently as soon as you visit an infected page. Google's detection systems are VERY accurate. We suggest you don't visit the site again until the owner resolves the problem!
Learn more
Help! This is my site.

We know this is frustrating. To remove the warnings, you'll need to find the problem, clean it up, and request a review. We can help you do this.
Get started

At least we aren't alone. It seems many sites that were using this ad company are all flagged right now.

Back
Top Bottom