• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MAC-10 .45. Class 3 F/S F/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmor

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
I have a Power Springs MAC-10 in .45, comes with 3 mags.
W/O suppressor 3800.00 OBO
With suppressor 4300.00 OBO

Partial trades on semi auto in .22, .556, .9mm, .45, and .308 also reloading stuff. Samiuri 4x4. It dont hurt to ask

IMG_0355.jpg

Cheapest full auto to man! I wouldn't be surprised if prices go up in next couple years! GLWS! If I find a M16 or AK47 for around $8k-9k, I will snatch it up!

good luck on that one! You won't touch the auto sear for that much, much less the gun!

any idea of a round count on the Mac 10? Also do you know the make of the suppressor?

Theres hope! I read some guy who just got his stamp back on a m16 for $7k. He said the guy didn't know much but had 2 m16s. I'm thinking about going to gunshows or just ask my friends dad who know other older people, they are the target for those kind of stuff. Theres thousands of registered full auto that people just not aware of the price. Those people might not even use the internet and I'm thinking they are the older generations. Its rare but I'm sure theres someone out there with a ak/m16 that they got for $2k back in 1980 or something and don't think it could possibility worth $15k.

The suppressor is a Jonathan Arthur Ciener, and can be rebuilt. Not sure of the round count. I bought the gun to help out a good friend and he is very particular about his guns. I'm not in a rush to sell, just thought I'd see if anybody is interested. I dont get a lot of time to shoot anymore. Looking to get into reloading, and it wouldn't hurt to have another AR, 870, and/or 22's, little 4x4, or what have you? Also looking for a back hoe/work and concrete work.
Thanks for the replies guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom