M1941 Johnson!!!!!!!

SU- WEET!

Congrats on the find. I searched for a while a few years back, never found one worth having for the asking price.

Just a warning to anyone with this on their list, they are EXPENSIVE!!!!

The lowest I've seen for a non-sportorized was about $3,500 and the average is between $4,200-$7,000

Took a lot of patience to snag one for a good price.

Just a warning to anyone with this on their list, they are EXPENSIVE!!!!

The lowest I've seen for a non-sportorized was about $3,500 and the average is between $4,200-$7,000

Took a lot of patience to snag one for a good price.
Yeah, I just checked GB. Lowest was 4k! (probably worth every dime, just dont have 4k laying around right now)

Yeah, I just checked GB. Lowest was 4k! (probably worth every dime, just dont have 4k laying around right now)

One of the main reasons I bought was because my 21 year old son is an avid MILSURP fan as well. My collection will go to him eventually so we can share the hobby now and he can think of me when I'm gone. If he decides to sell some off he and any potential grandkids can enjoy the profit! Better investment than the stock market!

Congrats!

These rifles are blow-back, right? So the barrel travels rearward until the pressure drops in the chamber and the bolt can unlock safely?

What a great piece of history and with the bayonet, too!

So much for the old saying "if you don't come in first place, nothing else matters."

This Johnson rifle came in second place to the M1 Garand.
But, it's SO much more valuable !

Back
Top Bottom