• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LS tunning

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
4E84EF72-48E6-4938-A41F-CDC7542222E7.jpeg
I looking for someone in the Calhoun/Rome or surrounding area that could help me with some tunning. I have gone as far as I can with my Diablosport EX trinity 2 platinum and it can’t do all I need it to do. I don’t want to pay a guy 300$ JUST TO MESS WITH MY IDLE! I’m running a sloppy stage 2 cam and fabricated intake with 92 mm throttle body. Stock MAF on cold air intake and an LS3 3bar MAP. 42lb hr. HPI injectors and shorty headers. I’m looking for someone to help me through the timing tables and fuel trim tables. If you have HP tuners and some time I could work out some HVAC services /or Car detailing in trade or if you want to be a stand up guy and give a fellow ODTr a tune I would certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Brad 770-598-6864 call txt pm

P.S it is in a 2001 Chevy Tahoe 6.0 LQ4

Appreciate all the contacts.. did I mention that a dyno session is 500/600$ and the cheapest ( I’ll plug in and set your idle is 300$.. I was hoping for someone that had the software and was wanting some practice. I may just have to save and wait and spend the money.

Best bet would simply be to buy a Mopar!

:behindsofa:

Kidding...

I found with my old Challenger that once you get past headers and CAI you really need someone with a dyno and some serious knowledge, and that doesn't come cheap. In fact trying to cheap out gets way more expensive when you blow something up (don't ask how I know that).

(not kidding... get a Mopar)

You get what you pay for with tuning. An engine can be quickly ruined with a bad tune. I’ve been tuning race car engines for over 10 years at the IMSA level(Robertson Racing GT, Delta Wing, Panoz Avezzano) Wouldn’t have the slightest clue on doing anything street car though. Isn’t that weird?

Back
Top Bottom