• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Low glock prices

fenderbass07

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
I went to a gun shop in winder called The Gun Room on Saturday looking at their used glock selection and found a nice surprise. I picked up a LNIB Glock 27 for $425 out the door. It came with everything a brand new glock comes with. I got the gun with pretty fresh glock ns, box, papers, and 2 mags (one with pinky ext). I talked to the gun behind the counter and he says that all his used glocks are $399 or less everyday of the week. I'm used to the relatively cheap used glock prices at Ed's but The Gun Room seems to beat that IMO. They don't have the large selection that Ed's has but if you find what your looking for I bet you will get more for your money.

Ed's does have good prices on used Glocks. It stinks they changed the rules about getting the law enforcement discount for private citizens if you joined the Glock club. The way I read it, you have to be a member for at least a year now in order to get the discount.

Yeah...but it's better to spend $5 in gas to buy $400 or less Glocks then a $600 because it's green or comes with one extra mag....

by the way...even since I moved from Jonesboro to NE GA. I still drive the 2 hrs. to Ed's to buy a weapon from there unless something totally catches my eye on here....which I am waiting...

I'm not sure about how long you have to be a member to get a glock for cheap but I just don't think you should have to be a part of a special group to get a gun for a low price.

I agree.

I was in Ed's Saturday, looking for a 31. Was told that since the first of May, the rules changes, and he could not sell me a new one since I wasn't LEO. Sent me to the GSSF site to sign up. Here is the link.

http://gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

Take a look, looks like the discount program ended for private citizens.

I won't stop doing business with Ed's because I found the new gun shop but since I already drive to commerce almost every other weekend to see my girlfriend I will be checking with those guys to see if they have a glock I want before going to Ed's

I visited Gun Room, Trigger Time, Clyde's, and Dixie today. Some good deals and some not. But good to see all the guys. I like to give business to brick and mortar shops, even knowing there are better deals elsewhere. I love this passion and would hate to lose the shops to share knowledge with.

Back
Top Bottom