Love the Site- Quick Suggestion for Paying Members Benefits

I don't think it's a good idea. I understand some people may feel that it is, but a lot of people will be put off by it. If it came down to me paying to see stuff before someone who hasn't paid and potentially not having a chance get something because of it, I'd just go look somewhere else for what I wanted.

As the site is, I have no problem donating a little to help out the site. But if this stipulation or something similar was in place or ends up being put in place, I wouldn't give a single penny of my money.

I don't think it's a good idea. I understand some people may feel that it is, but a lot of people will be put off by it. If it came down to me paying to see stuff before someone who hasn't paid and potentially not having a chance get something because of it, I'd just go look somewhere else for what I wanted.

As the site is, I have no problem donating a little to help out the site. But if this stipulation or something similar was in place or ends up being put in place, I wouldn't give a single penny of my money.

DREWGA11,
Interesting perspective. What other site would you use? I'm not aware of another site.
ZD

DREWGA11,
Interesting perspective. What other site would you use? I'm not aware of another site.
ZD

There are plenty of other places to buy guns. There are other websites with classifieds, there are gun stores online you can purchase from, and plenty of local gun stores to choose from. There may not be any other websites that are exactly like this one or Georgia specific, but there are other places to find people selling guns.

I, for one, use this site as a last resort for buying guns. I prefer to support the gun manufacturers and local businesses as much as possible. If I can't find a specific gun I am looking for anywhere else, I'll look for it here, but it's not the first place I look for something.

Back
Top Bottom