Lots of help needed!!!!

thendricks

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
OK guys in a pretty rough situation. So I need an accountant and a divorce attorney. Not gonna draw it out with all the details, but selling my business and getting divorced. So with all of that, I have quite a lot to get figured out I was hoping there were some guys on here who were in those fields that I could speak with. If not, if you know somebody who is really good and I mean really good please post their information.

Sorry for your troubles brother I’ve been there and done that fortunately I survived with my business intact, despite her best efforts. Stay true to yourself and keep your head up, you’ll make it through! I had a good attorney but he’s now deceased, you’re probably too far away for anyone I could recommend. I’ll be here for moral support if need be and I’m sure others on here will as well. Good luck,stay strong!

I suggest researching Collaborative Divorce. It will allow both parties to reach an agreement without having a settlement imposed upon them. It is also less expensive and takes less time to resolve the divorce. In my experience, which may differ from others, an attorney who is a sole practitioner (rather than a partner in a large firm) has less overhead which equates to a lower total cost provided the expertise is comparable. You may need a Forensic Accountant instead of a CPA in the case of a divorce.
Stay strong and the divorce will be in the rear view mirror one day.

Back
Top Bottom