• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

looking for small pistol primers.

$40+tax per 1k.

Same price neighborhood that Dixie Ammo Dump is selling theirs online:

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=Dixie+Ammo+Dump&SearchType=1

Please keep in mind that as long as people "bid up the price" then affordable primers / ammo is simply not available.
If you NEED primers (or Ammo), by all means go out and buy it. However, if you only buy when and if you need it,
and in quantities that are reasonable .... "Supply" will soon overtake "Demand" and PRICES WILL FALL!!!

This called "The Law of Supply and Demand" and has worked that way throughout history.

While I would like more primers right now, I am going to take a "watch and wait" attitude before I buy a
bunch of stuff that I know that I will live to regret!

For a great lesson take a look at the original "Bubble" of a buying panic for an item that no one actually needed at all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Last edited:
Just remember reloaders are only a small segment of the shooting community. We will always take "backseat" to the "off the shelf " ammo buyers. The big companies that make ammo know this and they adjust production accordingly. The primers they do have are going into loaded ammo that will sell more quickly than flats of primers. Saw this back in 08. When reloading components started making a come back ammo was still flying off the shelves. And it continued to fly off the shelves. Soon enough the reloading section's shelves at my local spot were groaning under all the weight of powder and primers. Then the dust started to gather. Just be patient. After '08 I found a seller here who was selling Wolf primers for $15 a thousand for SPP. I bought accordingly.........

Just be patient. After '08 I found a seller here who was selling Wolf primers for $15 a thousand for SPP. I bought accordingly.........

This man knows of what he speaks. There will be deals to be had again soon. He who prepares can be rewarded well.

Back
Top Bottom