• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

looking for small pistol primers.

draftpick

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
203   1
Reaction score
looking for 1-2k of small pistol primers and I have tried the gun shops in Athens area for primers and I don't know many outside of Athens, Lawrenceville and watkinsville. But if you guys know of any post it here or send me a pm. Thanks.

Good luck. I've been looking for SPP in the Alpharetta - Canton area for several weeks. From what I can gather the distributors are out and waiting on the plants to manufacture more.

I've been looking myself, and I will say that it's really crazy!
Those that have them elsewhere are limiting orders to 1k (the HAZMAT would be a KILLER!)
Powder Valley will no longer accepting back-orders, and the only one that does is Sinclair who claims that
they will have them by June!! I tried in the past to generate interest in a group buy, but got too little response
to move forward ... I guess it's now a waiting game!

What kind of adjustments would you make using SRP in place of SPP?

in MY pistols I dont make any adjustments. BUT since I am not a professional and dont have an attorney to handle any litigation that might come if you blow your pistol up the standard is to reduce the load and work back up looking for signs too heavy a powder charge.

MY Glock with a trigger job will shoot CCI small rifle primers no problem if I cant find CCI small pistols.

Back
Top Bottom