• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for help at our dog boarding and training facility.

Have decided to also hire a receptionist. That's two paying positions for people looking for a job. There are still people that need a job, right? :noidea:

my fiancee has been so sad lol she really wanted to apply. i hope you find someone good soon man. sucks when your alittle short handed and everyone else has to pitch in more than normal.

Dang this is right up my alley but a little to far for me to drive every day. I feel dogs and guns are my only passions and would love to get more into the dog training side of things. I wish there was some way I could work this out.

my fiancee has been so sad lol she really wanted to apply. i hope you find someone good soon man. sucks when your alittle short handed and everyone else has to pitch in more than normal.

So, why doesn't she? Sugar Hill isn't that far. Ga 20 to 400 South to Holcombe Bridge and she's there. I haven't had a day off in a week and a half and I'm paying a butt load of overtime. LOL!

Last edited:
So, why doesn't she? Sugar Hill isn't that far. Ga 20 to 400 South to Holcombe Bridge and she's there. I haven't had a day off in a week and a half and I'm paying a butt load of overtime. LOL!

Yeah she's got to go back to school in the fall so she would only be able to work for like 4 or 5 months and then leave for 3 or 4 months to statesboro.

Back
Top Bottom