• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for help at our dog boarding and training facility.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
We have an entry level position available at "Chateau De Doggy" in Historic Roswell. We are looking for a person to work a 30 hour week (three ten hour days) as a kennel tech. Starting pay is $8.25 an hour. If you prove to be reliable and trustworthy, raises will follow. This position will go full time in a few weeks and if you are very good at dealing with dogs and interested you may become a training apprentice. Our training apprenticeship is a long one (about a year to a year and a half), but when you're done with it you will be a well qualified dog trainer that will know every aspect of the business. You may be given the opportunity to open another training operation for us in a different location. That's serious potential for a six digit income.

Basically, you can take this position as far as you want to, but it all starts with the part time tech position. This is a great opportunity for a young person looking for a serious career.

Plus, you get to work for ME! ;)

Anyone that is interested should PM me their name and phone number.

Wish i could, would love to open up a boarding facility one day.

Boarding facilities are fun, but training can be fascinating. It's very cool to get into a dogs head and really understand what's gong on in there. They're A LOT more complex than most people realize, even serious dog people.

Come on folks! You've got to know a good person that would love to make their living working with dogs. That part about becoming a trainer, opening a new location for us and making over $100,000 a year is for real.

Work your networks and change someone's life.

Back
Top Bottom