• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Evening/Night Job... Where to start?

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
Hey all... So things are starting to get to the point where my normal day job (Ga DNR) isn't going pay all the bills once my wife gets too pregnant to continue working. I'm pretty well educated and have science degrees and have a graduate degree from Ga Tech. I've looked at and applied to Stocking and Receiving Jobs at Home Depot and Wal-mart.

This is the first time I've looked for a 'night job'. So where else should or could I be looking...?

There are some on here that might be able to give you more info. That was my first thought with it being a night job . Seems like there would be plenty of opportunity.

Try some call centers that answer after hours calls for doctors etc. There are some around Marietta. Also if nothing else you might talk to your local 911 center about doing some disptching part-time. I did that a long time ago for extra money while I worked regular job at PD

Good Luck, I'm sure something will come available.
I have a good friend in DNR NW Region.
I wanted to go that route but back then my eyesight wasn't up to par.
I worked for DHR for years, now i'm with Dept. of Ed.
Check with all local colleges including tech schools, They are in need of tutors.
And congrats on the little tax deduction.

Good Luck, I'm sure something will come available.
I have a good friend in DNR NW Region.
I wanted to go that route but back then my eyesight wasn't up to par.
I worked for DHR for years, now i'm with Dept. of Ed.
Check with all local colleges including tech schools, They are in need of tutors.
And congrats on the little tax deduction.

Thanks, I was teaching a couple of night classes at Brown College but the quarter is about to finish, and they wont need me there for a while...

Thanks everyone for the ideas...

You can also check with the local technical colleges they use adjunct professors all the time and if you have a science background they need those as well.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also check with the local technical colleges they use adjunct professors all the time and if you have a science background they need those as well.

Back
Top Bottom