• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a safe mover that services the Winder area.

Looking good..if around 11am to lunchtime I can make it work to help too. In the Duluth Norcross area and can take a long lunch if needed

Which safe is it? The cannon 74 gun? I almost bought one there the other day, went to TS in commerce, they had a bigger selection. I have a trailer we can back right up to the step and lay the gate over as many as we can and use it as a ramp. I'm it winder BTW. I rented the hand trucks from uhaul, and 3 buddies helped me move mine off the trailer.

It’s the 74 Canon lol. Good guess! I almost bought one Lowe’s has, but it was too deep.

I 100% want to pay to have this done. I have a **** back and can’t really help in anyway.
I’m free everyday starting Friday till the next Friday.

I really appreciate the good will gentlemen. In my last house, I paid a friend and two of his friends to pick it up and bring it in, but it was about half this weight.

It’s the 74 Canon lol. Good guess! I almost bought one Lowe’s has, but it was too deep.

I 100% want to pay to have this done. I have a **** back and can’t really help in anyway.
I’m free everyday starting Friday till the next Friday.

I really appreciate the good will gentlemen. In my last house, I paid a friend and two of his friends to pick it up and bring it in, but it was about half this weight.
Its not the floor model is it?

I used a company in Lawrenceville. It was The Safe Guys, or The Safe Movers. Can’t remember. It was $300 to move a 72”x48”x36” safe from Loganville to Hoschton.

Back
Top Bottom