• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a local qualified 1911 armorer

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
I have a Springfield M1911-A1 "Loaded" model in stainless. Got a bunch of rounds through it... One of the first guns I bought when I moved here from NJ. Had it for several years and sold it to my best friend. He died 2 years ago from Covid, and his family offered it back to me.

I won't shoot it much, but I know it was his favorite gun and he put a bunch of rounds through it. I would like to have a gunsmith give it a proper "refresh"... I know that the spring and detent for the safety is mushy and doesn't "click" like it should... So that needs to be replaced, maybe the recoil spring replaced... Just a basic cleaning and "tune up" is what I am after, somewhere close to Flowery Branch so I don't have to travel too far.

I am sure for someone that does this stuff, its a simple job... I never really worked on a 1911 other than cleaning after the range, so I would rather have someone who knows what they are doing, do it...

Who is local, and willing to give me a quote?

Thanks!

Cool I’ll be at SBG Buford tomorrow for training at 7:30pm for about an hour. It’s in the plaza with that home store and Wendy’s across the fire station. I’ll pm you my number

That works I sent you my info just lmk. I train a lot all across atlanta so preferably on a day I’m at my Buford gym plz! Just text me so we can coordinate

Back
Top Bottom