• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a ak builder

Jw2530

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
131   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of anywhere that builds aks from parts kits? I'm located in northwest GA about 30 min from cabelas in acworth

Anyone know of anywhere that builds aks from parts kits? I'm located in northwest GA about 30 min from cabelas in acworth
I'm in Cartersville, could be wrong but I think most here would recommend myself. Can look at some of my stuff on Instagram Visionary Firearms LLC. I'll post a few aks here also, + some cooler stuff. Feel free to pm, call or text. 770 823 8890

20230430_104629.jpg

Hunter/valmet clone rear stub conversion
20230204_152652.jpg

Barrel/ gas block overhaul
20221022_151940.jpg

Semi pkm, reweld and conversion

Looking for an ak builder for 2 ak parts kits they are partially assembled and I'm really not trying to spend 1200 bucks to have them built if anyone knows of an ak builder that is relatively cheap please let me know i do not need a complete build just a barrel pressed and headpaced and the trunions riveted

Hood886 Hood886 perhaps?
Relatively cheap is probably not the best way to go. Headspacing and all. You want a good looking, functional AK, not a stitched together hand grenade.
I'm not gonna spend more than I paid for both guns on a single rifle build I talked with him previously hes just nit the guy for me

Ik there has to be a builder out there that isn't charging 600 per rifle and still does a good job not wanting them coated or painted just assembled and headpsaced the rest I can do myself i just dint have the tooling needed to press a barrel or do rivets

Back
Top Bottom