• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long line of Dominos Lined Up

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
You may think that I have went down a rabbit hole - H3LL maybe I have. I hope so.

To me it looks like there is a long line of dominos just waiting for the first one to fall.

I am referring to these dominos:

Energy crunch is China, Europe, & India

Supply Chain in tatters

Hyper-Inflation looming around the corner

Afghanistan ripples yet to be seen - An emboldened Putin, Radical Islam, N Korea, and China. China has calculated the timing is right to take Taiwan. Once China moves on Taiwan, Putin will make his move. At the blink of an eye, it could be WW3.

Senile Joe & his Anti-American puppet masters

Deep State run amuck

Covid

FBI & CIA & DOJ targeting Trump supporters

K-12 and universities brainwashing the kids

Printing money like it's toilet tissue

The pandemic of mental illness known as Wokeness

Etc., etc., ...

All in all I think it wouldn't take much to torch off an inferno that scorches everyone.

I don't disagree, but you have to admit: The fact that we're still standing upright at the moment is a testament to the founders' design.

iu

You may think that I have went down a rabbit hole - H3LL maybe I have. I hope so.

To me it looks like there is a long line of dominos just waiting for the first one to fall.

Supply Chain in tatters

Afghanistan ripples yet to be seen

Deep State run amuck

Covid

Etc., etc., ...

All in all I think it wouldn't take much to torch off an inferno that scourches everyone.
Scary times OP. Next you are going to tell us that the Soviet union has had it's worse wheat harvest in 55 year.

From my perspective as a self employed plumber that also used to do utility work, I'd say we've just about compromised our ability to maintain basic infrastructure like water and electricity as well. I think there is pretty good possibility that 5 years from now a lot of people in this country won't have power and water 24-7.

Supply Chain in tatters

Afghanistan ripples yet to be seen - An emboldened Putin, Radical Islam, N Korea, and China. China has calculated the timing is right to take Taiwan. Once China moves on Taiwan, Putin will make his move. At the blink of an eye, it could be WW3.

Deep State run amuck

Covid

Etc., etc., ...

All in all I think it wouldn't take much to torch off an inferno that scorches everyone.
I'd just say you have been paying attention !

Supply Chain in tatters

Deep State run amuck

Covid

Etc., etc., ...

FD4C1EF3-BB56-4C98-93E8-9B555CB17BCF.jpeg
A686F2F3-9B2B-4BCA-B5CF-07FFA05359E2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom