• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long line of Dominos Lined Up

Screenshot_2021-12-10-23-22-28.png

I fully expect that both the Chi-coms and Russia will make their moves at roughly the same time.
Even if we were fit and ready which we obviously aren't we'd have a hard time dealing with both.
The impotent leadership of our nation does nothing to install confidence in our military's abilities or fear in our enemies.
I know we have some Reagan haters here but I guarantee they wouldn't pull this **** on his watch.

I was just telling my wife that the current situation looks like the next much worse version of 2008.
In 2008, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson threatened then President W that if he did not get a paltry 900,000,000 (nine hundred million) bailout, he would bring down the whole system.

Today, they are talking trillions........

It's like watching an hour glass. Our "sand" is slowly running out with no one to turn it over before that happens....

As a individual I along with like minded folks could cast a vote and change the system -- turn the hour glass over -- but now that even appears to have been compromised. We will see what happens in 2022....

Yes I know I'm off in the weeds on this thread. It just sickens me to see our country crumbling before my eyes. Our foreign enemies are emboldened by our woke political leaders. While domestically our political leaders are pushing their woke agenda down the American public's throats. I never thought I would live long enough to see this....

I remember a quote in a Steven Seagal movie -- "Chance favors the prepared mind". My bet is that it's time to start "preparing". Luck will have very little to do with our survival -- either collectively or individually....

JMHO

Remember Aesop's Fable about the "Ant and the Grasshopper"....

I fully expect that both the Chi-coms and Russia will make their moves at roughly the same time.
Even if we were fit and ready which we obviously aren't we'd have a hard time dealing with both.
The impotent leadership of our nation does nothing to install confidence in our military's abilities or fear in our enemies.
I know we have some Reagan haters here but I guarantee they wouldn't pull this **** on his watch.

Agreed. The only question is, what will they do to remove us from the sand table?

I expect cyber attacks on our grid, physical attacks on critical infrastructure through supported proxies or embedded agents, the ramping up of social strife and discord through riots etc by supported proxy organizations, massive disinformation campaigns, our navy in South pacific and commercial shipping mainly oil from middle east struck by hypersonic missile swarms, political quagmire with EU in eastern Europe hampering our response, and simultaneous war in Middle East and/or war between Pakistan and India.

They know the time is right to strike while America has a weak senile president, a VP who hasn't a clue, woke idiot military leaders, an economy on life support, and several generations of beta males.

Screenshot_2021-12-15-08-28-28.png

They know the time is right to strike while America has a weak senile president, a VP who hasn't a clue, woke idiot military leaders, an economy on life support, and several generations of beta males.

View attachment 3772858

So the era of China acting under the pretext of communism and heavy handed government with no regard to human rights is upon us? Noted.

Back
Top Bottom