• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lone Wolf Barrels

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
I just signed up as a dealer for Lone Wolf. Most of their Glock threaded barrels are backordered, but almost all say they should be back in 1/4-1/6. Any one interested? Cost would be $120 + tax.

Extended two port barrels will also be $120 + tax.

I'll be placing an order regardless, but if you for sure want one kind, let me know.

I was about to order a threaded 17L barrel and compensator but they are backordered. Also might be interested in a California 9" barrel too.

Another good seller is usually the glock 40 to 9mm conversion barrels .... the ones for the 23 and 27

I just signed up as a dealer for Lone Wolf. Most of their Glock threaded barrels are backordered, but almost all say they should be back in 1/4-1/6. Any one interested? Cost would be $120 + tax.

Extended two port barrels will also be $120 + tax.

I'll be placing an order regardless, but if you for sure want one kind, let me know.

Excuse my ignorance, but I heard from someone that putting a suppressor on a glock may cause excessive wear. They were saying that the suppressor needs what is essentially a sprung drive coupling to minimize the strain from the moment arm caused by a glocks inherent barrel angle.

That being said, I am getting a gemtech for my 9mm uzi, and recently picked up a gen2 glock 19. So I would be interested in buying a threaded barrel for it if it would not damage the pistol.

Excuse my ignorance, but I heard from someone that putting a suppressor on a glock may cause excessive wear. They were saying that the suppressor needs what is essentially a sprung drive coupling to minimize the strain from the moment arm caused by a glocks inherent barrel angle.

That being said, I am getting a gemtech for my 9mm uzi, and recently picked up a gen2 glock 19. So I would be interested in buying a threaded barrel for it if it would not damage the pistol.

Believe everything that you hear.

The barrel of handgun is a loose part. Even if there isn't a 12oz suppressor hanging off of it, it will still have wear and tear over time. Everything that moves will show signs of wear. I don't really care, you now why? Because these top gun mfg will take care of you. Glock, SW, HK, COLT, RUGER, ect.... You don't have to worry about no excessive wear, I'd just worry about finding good subsonic ammo!

Back
Top Bottom