• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Live PD

Seriously- Some folks blame education, race, drugs, opportunity or poverty as the reason for crime in America. None of that is true.

The truth is Democrat’s and their culture, values and policies are the cause of most crime in America. Look at all of our most dangerous cities, all of them have Democrat mayors and Democrat city councils....all of them. Look at which states and cities with the most financial problems....Democrats.... look at cities and states with the most homelessness....Democrats....cities with the most citizens living below the poverty line....Democrats.... cities with the enormous police departments, the strictest gun laws and the most gun violence....Democrats again!

If you polled prisons, 85% of prisoners would vote for Democrats. That’s why Democrats want to give felons the right to vote.

There are three great sources of destruction in America today 1) is the prevalence of Liberal Democrats and their beliefs 2) is the decline in the traditional family and 3) is the decline of strong moral religion. These are interesting because which political party continues to support the weakening of the traditional family, and religious liberty??? That’s right Democrats!

And I sincerely apologize that this rant may get this thread moved. Happy Sunday everyone.

Who in our government on either side had strong morals or good family values? Majority of politicians I see today are all bad people especially our president

I get what you're saying, but stereo typing one class of voters and there way of life in general is a bit strong.
Yes, demographics of cities and their leadership makes for really slum conditions and of the people's behavior . But i know many of democrats with good morals and don't live this way.

You are right..I can get a little carried away. Yes many Democrats are good people. Being a Democrat doesn’t make you evil or bad or anything like that. But Democrat policies allow the worst parts of our society to flourish, their policies allow evil to flourish. It brings out the worst in all of us.

I get what you're saying, but stereo typing one class of voters and there way of life in general is a bit strong.
Yes, demographics of cities and their leadership makes for really slum conditions and of the people's behavior . But i know many of democrats with good morals and don't live this way.
I agree 40 years or so ago, Democrats had some real classy people but it has gone downhill terribly IMHO. I honestly think that it's people that think they deserve something for nothing, spoiled to the core of being given everything such as free checks just because they are who they are. My opinion is get you sorry, lazy, good for nothing butt up and go to WORK. Earn your way. They sit back and see how to work the system claiming the government is treating them wrong cause it ain't they fault. Let something happen in Atlanta and watch them scurry to get on TV.

Who in our government on either side had strong morals or good family values? Majority of politicians I see today are all bad people especially our president

Can’t disagree with that either. Wish I could but I can’t. At least most on our side of the aisle support policies which can strengthen our families even if they fail to live good family values themselves. Jimmy Carter is a perfect example. He is a good strong moral Christian man, yet he supports policies which almost did and would destroy America. Donald Trump is an immoral man, but at least for now, he supports some policies which make America stronger.

It's a good show. It goes to show you the quick reaction time an Officer has or else he is dead! If it were me, I would be waiting for sentencing.

No way am I getting within striking distance and my weapon would be directed at your melon from the time I approached you.

Plenty of other great shows too!

- I watch ID channel and A&E a lot. I really like 48 hours and SEE NO EVIL

Only episode I can remember watching was on Mardi Gras. It starts out with a meeting where I assume the police chief or whoever is telling all his minions they're only going after the big ticket crimes. How they're not to be arresting drunks peeing on the sidewalk but going after more serious crimes.

Then what do they do? They go out there and start citing or arresting people smoking a joint or girls showing their tits.
I guess fines for those things bring more revenue than the pissing drunks. But I would think a dude pissing on the street or on a building is much more serious than someone smoking a plant, or god forbid a women takes her shirt off.

Back
Top Bottom