• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Live PD

Torn

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
My wife was watching the TV show Live PD on A&E so I watched an hour or so with her. There are a lot more ****ed up losers in the world than I ever imagined. I think I’ll just stay up on my mountain and hopefully these POS will kill each other off.

iu

It should be renamed to "Worst Democratic Cities"! There are actually many truths to stereotypes.

Seriously- Some folks blame education, race, drugs, opportunity or poverty as the reason for crime in America. None of that is true.

The truth is Democrat’s and their culture, values and policies are the cause of most crime in America. Look at all of our most dangerous cities, all of them have Democrat mayors and Democrat city councils....all of them. Look at which states and cities with the most financial problems....Democrats.... look at cities and states with the most homelessness....Democrats....cities with the most citizens living below the poverty line....Democrats.... cities with the enormous police departments, the strictest gun laws and the most gun violence....Democrats again!

If you polled prisons, 85% of prisoners would vote for Democrats. That’s why Democrats want to give felons the right to vote.

There are three great sources of destruction in America today 1) is the prevalence of Liberal Democrats and their beliefs 2) is the decline in the traditional family and 3) is the decline of strong moral religion. These are interesting because which political party continues to support the weakening of the traditional family, and religious liberty??? That’s right Democrats!

And I sincerely apologize that this rant may get this thread moved. Happy Sunday everyone.

Seriously- Some folks blame education, race, drugs, opportunity or poverty as the reason for crime in America. None of that is true.

The truth is Democrat’s and their culture, values and policies are the cause of most crime in America. Look at all of our most dangerous cities, all of them have Democrat mayors and Democrat city councils....all of them. Look at which states and cities with the most financial problems....Democrats.... look at cities and states with the most homelessness....Democrats....cities with the most citizens living below the poverty line....Democrats.... cities with the enormous police departments, the strictest gun laws and the most gun violence....Democrats again!

If you polled prisons, 85% of prisoners would vote for Democrats. That’s why Democrats want to give felons the right to vote.

There are three great sources of destruction in America today 1) is the prevalence of Liberal Democrats and their beliefs 2) is the decline in the traditional family and 3) is the decline of strong moral religion. These are interesting because which political party continues to support the weakening of the traditional family, and religious liberty??? That’s right Democrats!

And I sincerely apologize that this rant may get this thread moved. Happy Sunday everyone.

I get what you're saying, but stereo typing one class of voters and there way of life in general is a bit strong.
Yes, demographics of cities and their leadership makes for really slum conditions and of the people's behavior . But i know many of democrats with good morals and don't live this way.

Back
Top Bottom