Lights Out 7

I don't recall them ever being to expensive since I've messed with them but as luck would have it there's one laying beside the car with everything needed to install it so I couldn't tell you the going rate right now.
I remember back in the 90's when EVERYBODY had mustangs including myself...Tremecs were like 1200 bucks...lol
I said F-that and put a C-4 in mine.

I don't recall them ever being to expensive since I've messed with them but as luck would have it there's one laying beside the car with everything needed to install it so I couldn't tell you the going rate right now.
There u go, slap that tremec in there! Haha

I remember back in the 90's when EVERYBODY had mustangs including myself...Tremecs were like 1200 bucks...lol
I said F-that and put a C-4 in mine.
That c4 with a 3800 stall and a Hurst quarter stick shifter on the street! That was some fun **** right there back in the day!

That c4 with a 3800 stall and a Hurst quarter stick shifter on the street! That was some fun **** right there back in the day!
The c4 has a reverse manual valve body on it but it's going back to the previous owner per our trade agreement. But regardless it would have been pulled cause I could ride around at 70-80 mph making that kind of racket. If I was to put an auto in it I'd do an AOD.

The c4 has a reverse manual valve body on it but it's going back to the previous owner per our trade agreement. But regardless it would have been pulled cause I could ride around at 70-80 mph making that kind of racket. If I was to put an auto in it I'd do an AOD.
Yeah 3500 rpm on the highway isn't cool for everyday! Hahaha

Dude those race bullets with turn downs and an o/r x pipe sounds crazy badass! Lol
Car currently has an x pipe on it but I have a spare pro chamber I might swap it out with and tail pipes. I'm not a huge fan of turn downs just cause they're generally to dang loud and heaven forbid if your backing up on a dirt road with the windows down lol.

Car currently has an x pipe on it but I have a spare pro chamber I might swap it out with and tail pipes. I'm not a huge fan of turn downs just cause they're generally to dang loud and heaven forbid if your backing up on a dirt road with the windows down lol.
Lol. Those pro chambers sound good to. 2 chamber flowmasters?

Back
Top Bottom