Lights Out 7

It is so hard for me to watch this ..i hate sitting in the bleachers watching when i used to race..t just makes me want to spend alot of money that dont have..same for Draggin bikes...two seconds after the first race ..i would be contemplating the next thing i would have to sell to get back n it! LOL!

it sounds like you're pumped for this ..are you racing???
It is so hard for me to watch this ..i hate sitting in the bleachers watching when i used to race..t just makes me want to spend alot of money that dont have..same for Draggin bikes...two seconds after the first race ..i would be contemplating the next thing i would have to sell to get back n it! LOL!
I'm real pumped dude! No, I don't have that kinda money. LOL. I know what u mean though. I usually always have a weekend street car but as of now I don't. My wife said if I quit buying all my nfa stuff she'll let me get one. Hahahaha

I'm real pumped dude! No, I don't have that kinda money. LOL. I know what u mean though. I usually always have a weekend street car but as of now I don't. My wife said if I quit buying all my nfa stuff she'll let me get one. Hahahaha
hahahaha yes the NFA stuff is just a little less expensive and you dont have to buy tires and gas or store it and you can park a hell of alot of rifles in a garage LOL!...i have a classic car that fills the need and room in the garage..not the same as speed but the motorcycle cures that!

hahahaha yes the NFA stuff is just a little less expensive and you dont have to buy tires and gas or store it and you can park a hell of alot of rifles in a garage LOL!...i have a classic car that fills the need and room in the garage..not the same as speed but the motorcycle cures that!
Lmao! Yeah ur right. Speaking of motorcycles, I love watching that isle of man TT. Id love to go watch it in real life.

Back
Top Bottom