Lights Out 7

I know! Lol. Either friday after work or Saturday morning. What about u?
**** were going down Friday. I hope to catch some first round qualifying but I don't think we'll get to leave in time. If you go Saturday you better leave early cause we messed around last year and didn't get there till noon and had a ****ty spot in the grass by the stands cause EVERYTHING was full. And since the OKC boys are gonna be there I'm sure the turn out will be more. Someone had posted on the duck x production FB page that they heard there's gonna be limit on people that can come in. I don't know how true it is but we'll at least get there when the gates open to drop the cooler and chairs and then go get some breakfast or something.
Screenshot_2016-02-15-10-53-39.png

The weather is supposed to be awesome!

Awesome weather! They were there the last time and wasn't too bad for parking. U do have to get there super early! I'm one of those people that get there way before "tho crowd" shows up anyways. Haha. I'm talking to my wife about leaving Friday after work and dropping off everything at the hotel room on the way.

Previous years we would just hold up our arm bands going through and they never questioned us or charged us but last year we had to pay. No biggie..... I'll pay for this year too!

Back
Top Bottom