Liberty gives access to their safes but there are no back door master codes

They're probably going to when they toss your house anyway.
The main motivation of most cops is to ruin your life ,
That’s what they are doing to this guy to make sure they teach the white conservatives a lesson .

It’s fine to loot and burn cities , they dont care about that , but walking into an open door at the capitol is gonna mean years of prison time .

Also , how did the cops know exactly which safe they were looking at ?

Or does Liberty and every other safe company use the EXACT same back door passcode ?

Seems like now that the entire world knows Liberty has this info stored on their server , Probabaly rin the same file as the purchaser name and street address , they are gonna be the target of major hacking

Knowing the one master back door passcode for every Liberty safe ever made is a lot of value

Guys, THIS IS IN THE MANUAL. Not news; not a security risk. Remove the S/N sticker from the inside of the keypad and put it elsewhere if this bothers you. Then the feds will cut the safe open. Feel better? You lost the safe, and the feds still got in.

This is true of all electronic locks on the market.

Saved one Liberty safe a few weeks ago when my cousin died. Liberty gave the code to a local locksmith, and we didn't have to cut it open.

I would not worry about this, except that the guy that sold you the safe may have the serial number of the lock. But you can always buy another lock. Takes about two minutes to change one out; they're universal and interchangeable.

Surely no one is so clueless as to think that Liberty uses locks that all have the same over-ride code? That's hotels, not Liberty.

I've had problems with safes, and all they've ever done is send me a new lock.

But you want us to believe that you called in, told them you had a problem with your safe, and they just provided you with the back door code...

dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif
But...but....das how we do it in the 'hood when we gets a new safe.

For those who don't know the story, some guy just got arrested for J6, and Liberty provided the Feebees with access to his safe. Their statement on Twitter is below, and you can read the rest on Twitter or Nitter.

Anyway just something to think about when purchasing a gun safe.

media%2FF5Tur8OaIAA9PWS.png

They’re lucky they did that. A PC search or a search warrant grants permission to any locked container. If you have to force it open, oh well. They were being nice and not destroy the safe.

They’re lucky they did that. A PC search or a search warrant grants permission to any locked container. If you have to force it open, oh well. They were being nice and not destroy the safe.
They are going to put him in prison for decades

Destroying the safe is a nothing burger

Back
Top Bottom