• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Liberty Essence - A Work of Art

Liberty as in "Liberty"? You can buy directly from them? Wouldn't you think they sell it about dealer price but I guess business is business...

So do they actually send off the forms while you wait and pay the 3 months or do they wait till you pay it off completely then send it off.

Yes you can buy directly from Liberty in Trenton. That's how I bought my essence. It's actually an ethical thing they do by charging full MSRP. it shows they care about their dealers and will not undercut them. from what I understand, you pay half, they send off the forms and you have 3 months to pay it off at 3% interest. They have a list cans on their website they offer the payment plan for and it stated the can must be black in color.

I have gotten different answers from them on this. First time I asked they said yes. The second time they said no, and then asked what I would be purchasing and said maybe.

They do the layaway just you have to pay it in full before paperwork is filled out. I've already talked to them.

Yes you can buy directly from Liberty in Trenton. That's how I bought my essence. It's actually an ethical thing they do by charging full MSRP. it shows they care about their dealers and will not undercut them. from what I understand, you pay half, they send off the forms and you have 3 months to pay it off at 3% interest. They have a list cans on their website they offer the payment plan for and it stated the can must be black in color.

Interest? Eww w;[

Interest? Eww w;[

Yeah, I wasn't cool with that either. Interest combined with full MSRP and it's not worth it to me. you can get them significantly cheaper from their dealers. I will say it is really cool to go to their shop. Dave showed me a lot of stuff, I picked up some good info and demoed a bunch of cans.

This is a good price for this essence, I am fighting the urge because i've been wanting a gen 2.

Back
Top Bottom