• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Liberty Essence - A Work of Art

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
FINALLY got in the Liberty Essence I ordered. This thing is bad to the bone. It may follow me home soon if no one scoops it up. Dave is either an artist, an engineer, or some cross between the two. The baffle stack of this thing is very intricate and I'm sure very well thought out. Specs are below. I have ONE of these for $575+tax. Available for purchase on my site. If you want the baddest little 22 can around, this is it.

Specifications:
MSRP: 635$
Calibers: 22LR, 22MAG, 17HMR, 17M2 & Full Auto Rated
Length : 6.5"
Diameter : 1"
Material : Titanium / Stainless steel blast baffle.
Weight : Approximately 4.1 ounces
Approx. DB Reduction: 39 to 42dB
Mounting type: 1/2-28 TPI thread mount
Baffle Type : Monolithic core construction utilizing non-threaded
tube technology.
User serviceable take apart design with factory
replaceable blast baffle for long life.

photo (2).jpg

I have a 1st gen essence and there is no comparison for a 22 can. Somebody hurry up and buy this before I decide to pull the trigger on a 2nd gen. Trying to save money at the moment, do you do payment plans? lol

I have a 1st gen essence and there is no comparison for a 22 can. Somebody hurry up and buy this before I decide to pull the trigger on a 2nd gen. Trying to save money at the moment, do you do payment plans? lol
Now there's an idea.. Tax Stamp Layaway.. A 5-month layaway program to pay for your can over the time it takes the ATF to process your tax stamp.

Now there's an idea.. Tax Stamp Layaway.. A 5-month layaway program to pay for your can over the time it takes the ATF to process your tax stamp.

Some dealers already do that. I know of one that does 3 months. No dealers will do 5 months because what if it comes back approved before paying off the item? It would be "legally" theirs.

Some dealers already do that. I know of one that does 3 months. No dealers will do 5 months because what if it comes back approved before paying off the item? It would be "legally" theirs.
HMMM.. Any idea if Bullseye does something like that?

Yes, liberty does it with half down and must be paid in 3 months but I think they charge a little interest. They also charge full retail on their items and most of their dealers sell lower. I always thought it would make the long wait more tolerable but I also understand the risk involved for the dealers. I'd definitely buy another essence if I could pay for it ove a couple months

Yes, liberty does it with half down and must be paid in 3 months but I think they charge a little interest. They also charge full retail on their items and most of their dealers sell lower. I always thought it would make the long wait more tolerable but I also understand the risk involved for the dealers. I'd definitely buy another essence if I could pay for it ove a couple months

Liberty as in "Liberty"? You can buy directly from them? Wouldn't you think they sell it about dealer price but I guess business is business...

So do they actually send off the forms while you wait and pay the 3 months or do they wait till you pay it off completely then send it off.

Back
Top Bottom