• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets See Your AK!

Plain jane 10/63

IMG_0928.jpgIMG_0930.jpg

What makes them so special?

Well for one the prebans are very rare with only about 7000 making it into the country. But the Hungarian AKs were known for being meticulously well built and having better than average accuracy for an AK. Everyone I have ever seen had a flawless fit and finish which is why I never bought one - too darn pretty.

How do you like that stock?

The Mako stock is great. Really solid and no wobble whatsoever when locked open. Cheek weld is a real nice feature too and the slight extra length of the stock is a plus if you have longer arms. The stock folds to the side and stays in place nicely as well.

Okay, this thread has convinced me that I need an AK. I have had a few WASR's and a MAK 90 and I really liked the MAK but the WASR's were just meh. I fondled an Arsenal a few months ago and I really liked it.

P.S.- I have a nice 1911 listed that I'd be willing to trade for an Arsenal or other higher end AK's if anybody has an extra one laying around they want to get rid of. I know, I know, shameless plug. :D

Okay, this thread has convinced me that I need an AK. I have had a few WASR's and a MAK 90 and I really liked the MAK but the WASR's were just meh. I fondled an Arsenal a few months ago and I really liked it.

P.S.- I have a nice 1911 listed that I'd be willing to trade for an Arsenal or other higher end AK's if anybody has an extra one laying around they want to get rid of. I know, I know, shameless plug. :D
I'll trade you my mall ninja AK for your Marine Operator :eyebrows:

Will even throw in 6 mags & a drum, fully loaded!

Back
Top Bottom