• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets See Your AK!

ak47311

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
Post pics of your beautiful AK's. Whether it be traditional or tac'd out, you gotta love 'em all.
-First AK is a Red Jacket converted Saiga with a Primary Arms micro red dot on a Ultimak rail. I got a Surefire G2 flashlight in a Vltor offset mount and a Vltor stock. I think that this is the best "light and sight" setup for any AK cause of the lighter weight. I got a friend of mine to make me a custom left-handed charging handle because I am a lefty and I can rack the rifle a lot quicker than a normal AK. I love this AK and would trust it in any combat situation cause it is accurate as hell and has the cinder block punching ability that we all want in a fighting rifle.

-Second AK is a Draco pistol that I converted to a rifle by adding an ACE side-folding stock and a legal barrel length extension. I plan on getting a tax stamp in the future and simply removing the barrel extension and having an SBR. I thought I would keep this one traditional except for having another custom left-handed charging handle. This one makes bad ass truck gun and I would rely on this one in any combat situation any day as well.

Attachments

• dracorifle.jpg
    dracorifle.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 172
  • redjacketak.jpg
    redjacketak.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 183
My baby, Ouse this for everything from defenseto hunting deer to just fun!
i253.photobucket.com_albums_hh47_mazdaoffroad_DSC02751.jpg

My other one I sold
i253.photobucket.com_albums_hh47_mazdaoffroad_002.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom