• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see pics of your EDC!!!!!

I want to apologize to you protective measures if it seemed like I accused you of taking the knife. It just looked exactly the same as the one that went missing. I wish you still had it so I could see the blade and know for sure. You never know my blade could have been misplaced by the LEO and ended up in the lost and found some where. Then again he could have put it in my stuff at the hospital and it went missing there who knows. Seems they aren't all that rare I guess. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/352877-FS-FT-Benchmade-Fixed-Blade-Auto-Folders
What are the odds? In Dalton/Whitfield county no less I can go down the street and buy a brand new one. Posted today. How crazy is that?

As I stated in my PM I had that knife for years & carried it daily which is why the clip was so beat up. It was intended for defensive use only so the edge was pristine w/o a single scratch from what I remember.
The Doug Ritter Benchmade was what I used to carry for all utility uses so that I could preserve the Stryker for more serious purposes.

As we discuss in our classes company policies do not supersede Ga. law but might cost one their job if found out.

Many companies in our area have sort of a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Now that its getting warmer...

Shield 9 in Cook's holster, Ares Ranger belt, Strider SnG, Streamlight micro stream, spyderco ladybug, wallet, phone, keys, Chapstick, Luminox 3001.

i9.photobucket.com_albums_a59_DirtyCivic_733DE7C3_A711_4FB4_81e8fe5576ddfb09e220198a7809c2b042.jpg

CAM00093.jpg
Gen4 g26
G17 back up mag
Zt 566
Enlan em-01
Gerber dime
Eagletac d25a clicky

Not exactly the same everyday but this is it for the most part.
I like to change out my knives between zt566, zt550, spyderco sage 1, spyderco tenacious, spyderco dragonfly, spyderco delica 4, kershaw cryo, cold steel mini recon 1.
Sometimes i like to conceal crkt fixxed blade (cant remember model but its very common and @ $25)

Back
Top Bottom