• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let's see pics of your EDC!!!!!

Glock 30 now

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1362362177913.jpg
    ResizedImage_1362362177913.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 52
hmm... that guys in Dalton area too, maybe he can give you a picture of the blade... :)

ahh, nevermind, read further, his are NIB.

Yeah that is wild. Thinking the military issue striker is such a rare blade. What was I thinking? One pops up right next door for sale on the same day as I get myself into all this craziness. ;)

Sig P226 Dark Elite (purchased from eskimo edd), Safariland holster w/ thumb release and felt lined, Gerber mini hatchet with knife that stores in the handle and stays in the truck (along with a tent, case of water, BOB with about 2 weeks worth of food, ammo, and other goodies). Working on finding a new knife for carry as my Kershaw went missing.
2013-03-03 21.25.59.jpg

I am waiting to get a glock 27 to carry but never thought about having a knife as well. Do you guys keep in your car since I know at my job I cannot bring any weapons.

I am waiting to get a glock 27 to carry but never thought about having a knife as well. Do you guys keep in your car since I know at my job I cannot bring any weapons.
I'm thinking of getting an lcr for that purpose...Lenox mall security is a joke, I'd rather be armed.

brand new(thanks Matt !), and i know you guys may get tired of seeing it.. and yes it's not holstered properly for the pic.. i was in a hurry !

had to make sure the new "super grips" i put on could be seen !!!

IMG_20130303_184957.jpg

company handbook... no firearms or alcohol allowed on company property... so i only keep 2-3 handguns in the van and a beater 12ga... and only stop to grab beer friday afternoon before work

Back
Top Bottom