• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

legality of shooting down of drones?

A drone comes on my property, flying around the windows of my house, I’m going to shoot it down if I can. I’ll deal with whatever comes next, but my official stance will be, what drone?

And there will be no drone on my property when someone who matters comes calling. Guaranteed.

not to piss on your victory lap but most drones have cameras that send back the images to the controller ie the pilot...your only can hope is, it’s not registered with the FAA . That would make the drone illegal
Bottom line , laws concerning drones are a bit ridiculous and bring Federal action. With Sleepy Joe and Kamel Toe poised to move into the WH it’s only going to get worst! Let’s pray this doesn’t happen

My creep neighbor told me it was illegal when I shot his down, he kept flying it over my house and hovering near the master bath window. I tried the diplomatic approach and warned him if he did it again that I would shoot it down, creep libtards just don’t listen. After I shot it down he came on my property raising six kinds of hell and when I pointed the shot gun at him and told him to get off my property he called the sheriff. Deputy didn’t say squat about shooting the drone down but gave me a verbal warning for discharging a firearm in a neighborhood( we are in the county, but to close to other homes) and she also told him to stop being a creep. If he buys another one I will shoot that one down too, and suffer what ever consequence. Just my two cents on the matter

Well, not since the incident with the 20mm A/A gun but I'm not allowed to talk about that. But commercial aircraft tend not to hover 30' above my daughter's bedroom windows.

Detect threat:
ID Treat:
Threat Mitigation techniques deployed:
Reacquire and ID threat:

ENGAGE!

Need BDA and TI electronics to a “Electronic CSI Agent” to see if they could determine weather or not electronics could lead them to the perp and if any or all photos/ videos could be recovered to and returned to the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if you hypothetically had your own drone and were flying it on your own hypothetical land and you hypothetically crashed it into the other drone? Hypothetically speaking of course. Would that be good to go? Just one big hypothetical oops on your own land.

And if your hypothetical drone had a load of Tannerite with remote detonation, and you flew within proximity of the other drone and hypothetically blew both of them out of the air.

Back
Top Bottom