Laws/Regs on coyote hunting?

I'm pretty sure night hunting is illegal on public land. Plus, there is no animals on the WMAs anyway. I went squirrel hunting on 3 different WMAs these past 2 weeks I didnt see anything that wasn't a bird from dawn to dusk
Where do you live? I'm heading to a WMA Saturday and I have busted many bushy tails up there. You are welcome to join if you want.

the better question is if silencers are GTG
No, unfortunately.

To the OP, it's one of the more complicated but less restricted animals to hunt (if that contradiction makes sense). It easier to say what you want to do and I could point you to the regs were it is not prohibited.
But in general, you've got answers that should cover 95% of the scenarios you'd probably want to undertake. Private land is 24/7/365, 12 vote lights allowed, no limit. Public is generally limited to same take methods as other game with an open season on the WMA but not always.
Good luck finding the real answer to baiting them (which is not necessary at all).

a couple weeks ago I bagged one real quick walking into the wma I walked off the road into a field had my call down in the field for about 10 minutes as I hid and the tree line sure enough 1 came circling around walked right by me and I though for sure he would have busted me but he must have been hungry haha. shot him with a 10/22 about 15 yards away.

Back
Top Bottom