• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Later Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will miss you too man. How are you doing now BTW? I remember you were saying you had some medical issues recently. I will pray for GOD to bless and watch over you.

Due to that burn pit crap overseas my VA doctor is telling me after a cat scan done yesterday that I need to get my lungs checked out. She says I have inflammation. Oh well it is what it is.

How are you doing with smoking and drinking? Those are what kill most vets.

Was saying goodbye to friends but there are so many ****ing trolls on this website a man can't even do that without grief.

So **** you all and have a nice day. Anyways I am done with this ****hole so now you trolls can get back to jerking each other off.
giphy(6).gif

Well Done Brother!! Let me know about the chest Xrays and C Scan you have..
Will call you Brother when I find out more. The Doc said mild inflammation so maybe it won't be too bad in the diagnosis. They are sending me to a pulmonary doctor to follow up but I will call you and let you know what is said.

GOD Bless Brother.

I appear to be cancer free. I sure hope I am… I’m getting back in shape. I’ve lost about 30 pounds, and started back exercising and strength training…feeling pretty good most of the time. Now lets go after that Camp Lejeune water issue…
If you ever used round-up while working at Camp Lejeune you're either dead or a billionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom