• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Later Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar or not.. the man defended the freedoms you enjoy today
People like these in this thread are why I have no use for the internet or the people that peruse it.

Thank you Sir for coming to my defense. I won't soon forget it. Not enough of you guys left in the world.

I picture most of these guys at an ANTIFA rally yelling at law enforcement officers.

People like these in this thread are why I have no use for the internet or the people that peruse it.

Thank you Sir for coming to my defense. I won't soon forget it. Not enough of you guys left in the world.

I picture most of these guys at an ATIFA rally yelling at law enforcement officers.
Well, I for one will miss you. Always respected you, and had a little fun too. As we get older, we crave calm. Go find yours.

Well, I for one will miss you. Always respected you, and had a little fun too. As we get older, we crave calm. Go find yours.
Will miss you too man. How are you doing now BTW? I remember you were saying you had some medical issues recently. I will pray for GOD to bless and watch over you.

Due to that burn pit crap overseas my VA doctor is telling me after a cat scan done yesterday that I need to get my lungs checked out. She says I have inflammation. Oh well it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom