• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LASIK eye surgery?

I went to Eugene Smith at LASIK Plus best money I've ever spent. I was seeing 20/15 after surgery it's been 3 years I think and I still see like a hawk.

Thanks guys I'm 27 and my eye doctor told me to wait till I was 40 for some reason. Then he suggested a set of those contacts that shape your eyes over night and they cost $2500.

And hence the reason he wants u to wait till you're 40. He'll lose a lot of money off you. I'm a Licensed Optician in Cartersville(not an optometrist) and I've seen and heard it all.

Stay away from those drive through specials.

Make sure you get free enhancements just in case your eye-site begins to deteriorate afterwards.

My wife had it done a few years back by Dr Woolfson in Atlanta and she had excellent results and at the time most people wouldn't touch her due to her astigmatism. This is who our Dr. recommends as well as our fill in Dr. whom sent his own daughter there.

My step dad did one of those drive through specials because it's who his insurance told him to go to and they told him he was 20/20, couple days later he refuses to accept that he's anything but and continues on unable to see and manage in a months time to busy 3 tires and scrape the fender on the wall at a parking garage. Finally my mom made him come in and his Rx was nearly twice what it used to be. Can't tell u the name of the place but it was in Alabama do hits stay out of that state.

Back
Top Bottom