• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LASIK eye surgery?

I had it done back Nov of 2004 . I used Dr Eugene Smith with Lasik Plus. It took me to 20/20 . I have not needed any type of glasses or contacts since this time. I also have 5 guys i work with that have used the same guy . All of them very pleased with his work.

Cost me roughly 2500 bucks . was the best money i have ever spent and would highly recomend it. I had wore glasses or contacts for like 18 years before this.

I had a negative experience, right eye 20/20 left eye...not so much. Tried to fix it later, created more astigmatism. Scared to try another doctor

Just don't go outside of the country to get something like this.

I have heard Clark extol the virtues of "medical tourism" and people going to Canada for eye surgery or India for other stuff. I very much disagree on that idea. Problems arise if anything goes wrong which you need to sue for. Sometimes stuff happens (even though it is very rare with modern eye surgery,) and those who would need to sue to be "made whole" again are often completely screwed if the procedure takes place outside the U.S.

I had it done back Nov of 2004 . I used Dr Eugene Smith with Lasik Plus. It took me to 20/20 . I have not needed any type of glasses or contacts since this time. I also have 5 guys i work with that have used the same guy . All of them very pleased with his work.

This was exactly me experience although I had mine done in 2005 by Dr. Smith. I can't say enough good things about the results...Best 3k I've ever spent

The only down side is that my eyes are much more sensitive to sunlight then they were before. I don't leave the house without my sunglasses but with a quality pair of shades I have zero problems.

I had Lasik Plus out of Alpharetta do mine back in 2002 but I don't remember the doctors name off hand.
Have had perfect vision with absolutely no issues.
Without a doubt the best $3000 I've ever spent.

Back
Top Bottom