Laptop wont' fire up! HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also use the accer laptop..mine was doing the same thing..the power suppy cable was broke on the inside of the insulation..ordered one off amazon..not sure though if you have same problem..hope this helps

This is a good point. I've had MANY cords fail over the years. Take it to best buy and they will be able to plug it in with another cord. They may not have your exact cord for sale but they (or Radio Shack) will have a cord with a bunch of interchangeable tips and one should fit.

Even if it was a motherboard, you would still likely see lights of some sort. i bet it's the cord.

Could be the connection (has come loose) inside the laptop where the power cord plugs into the computer.
Acers seem to have his issue more than others (manufacturer's issue, weak solder), I've had to have my granddaughters fixed twice.
Costs about 130.00...if you are still under warranty, I'd take it back.

If you don't figure it out, Mike's Computer at HW92 and West Wiley Bridge across from Lifetime Fitness) is actually an honest computer guy. He fixed my a month ago when I thought it was toast.
(404) 829-3210 I think is his number. Probably check it for free but that's just a guess.

If you don't figure it out, Mike's Computer at HW92 and West Wiley Bridge across from Lifetime Fitness) is actually an honest computer guy. He fixed my a month ago when I thought it was toast.
(404) 829-3210 I think is his number. Probably check it for free but that's just a guess.

Thanks Cullyhog!

Get a 2.5 inch hard drive enclosure, pull the hard drive and insert. You will be able to retrieve your files. Sell the remains on ebay or craigslist, there is a market for the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom