• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knives I made for Christmas presents

Thanks guys. As of now I don't take orders, I don't feel I can always complete them in a timely manner and keep work/family in balance. I do make and sell knives but I usually make something and then sell it once completed. Probably not the best business model but I'm trying to keep this as a hobby which doesn't exactly pay for itself lol. I had several nights after midnight trying to complete all of these in time (plus some tool mods that I'll post later!). The tool mods were for some buddies that needed affordable breaching equipment and one was just a cool project. When paint is complete I'll post them too.

Are you making knives now? Not sure if you saw my reply but the medium Kant Twist clamp is the one I use most. Likely the best $15 or so I've spent other than sharp belts and sharp saw blades lol.
No...not making knives yet but that Kant Twist clamp would be useful in my shop working with wood. Screw clamps are good but there are times ya just have to have something else in order to get close to a machine and not be cumbersome. I'm glad you brought that up...reminds me I should order a few. ;) Thnx

Back
Top Bottom