• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney stone help needed.

baxterday

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
The wife suffers from kidney stones from time to time. Usually every few years. This bout she is passing a bunch of small stones, but has hit an impasse. She has not been able to pass one or pee for a little while, and hour. Does anybody have any secrets they know to prevent these things or break them up when these bouts occur? Wives tales, old hand me down remedy's? She has used vinegar in the past, lemon juice. When in Argentina she used some cactus and it really worked well.

Vinegar helps take the edge off of them. This method in the vid worked well for me on several LARGE stones that a Dr said I could not pass. Drink luke warm water and form a urine plug above to stone and use the Jump and Bump Method to move the plug and stone.

She is still passing urine and small stones, this is not her first dance with these. Just this time seems a bit more drawn out. We are definitely prepared to hit the er if it gets worse, thank you for the advice.

She is still passing urine and small stones, this is not her first dance with these. Just this time seems a bit more drawn out. We are definitely prepared to hit the er if it gets worse, thank you for the advice.
Just went thru a bout 3 weeks ago with a6 mm and a7 mm stones had to do lithotripsy you can’t pass anything above 5 mm. Had a hell of a time with them. It’s not my first rodeo with them either number 13 and 14 over my lifetime. I do take a prescription call potassium citrate and lots of lemon water does not prevent stones but does help prevent them from getting larger the doctor says the acid keeps them from particles from sticking and making larger stones. There’s so many things that causes stones but impossible from preventing them as some people’s chemistry just makes them. Just ticks me off. When the busted mine up the pieces got lodged in my ruby spent 8 more hours in ER stared passing them in 3 days. I was out of commission for about a week and a half. Tell her good luck and take drugs to ease the pain.

The wife suffers from kidney stones from time to time. Usually every few years. This bout she is passing a bunch of small stones, but has hit an impasse. She has not been able to pass one or pee for a little while, and hour. Does anybody have any secrets they know to prevent these things or break them up when these bouts occur? Wives tales, old hand me down remedy's? She has used vinegar in the past, lemon juice. When in Argentina she used some cactus and it really worked well.
Sorry to hear this, I hope she passes it soon..

Thank you everyone, this is her 5th or 6th bout with them, but seems to be the worst. Her stones are clear like crystals. Not the brown stones I've seen in pictures.

Back
Top Bottom