• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kel tec SUB 2000 9mm Glock mags

I absolutely love mine. Same reasons as everyone else. Repeatably accurate right out of the box. The recoil is non existent (practically). Any female or child (or dude) that is not fond of guns should definitely be introduced to firearms with this. It folds up and goes in a backpack, al lot like a takedown 10/22 but this folds and deploys so much quicker, also the 9mm hits a little harder than a .22.......
On that note, since the barrel is 3 times longer than a pistol, it can get up to much higher velocities. I have read that at 50 yrds, the 9mm fired from a sub 2000 will have more energy than a .357 fired from a snub nosed revolver measured at the muzzle.
I know they make the g19 version, ( I have g17) but they are very hard to get. I have seen people just buy the g17 version and trim the grip a little, and it works just fine.

I want kel tec to make the sub 2000 in .45acp that takes g21 mags. that would be a beast.

It makes the perfect backpack camp gun! Lots of aftermarket sight options! Runs like a tank! Accurate as anything! Wanted to thread mine but, NonLib said it was a pain in the arse. My biggest con over the sights was the was the grip "splits" because R&D couldn't make a grip that was one piece? Throw a hogue on it though lol.

Last edited:
I have to agree with the other reviews here. I picked one of these used that takes Glock 17 mags. I don't even own a Glock so it was kinda an impulse buy. Would have preferred one that takes Sig mags though I don't own one of those either. The gun was quite dirty but it easily burned through a mag for a function check. It will need a better cheek weld and the LOP is short. Other than that it's a neat gun. What ammo are y'all running? Has anyone tried ranger 124 +p+ yet? If so I'm curious how they chrono'ed.

Back
Top Bottom