• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kel tec SUB 2000 9mm Glock mags

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Well, After getting this a few days ago I finally got some much needed range time! So why not a review as well!

Pros.....

1. VERY light weight, even with a glock 33 round mag it is very light and well balanced!
2. VERY accurate!! Its almost like cheating at anything under 50yards
3. Almost NO recoil. Ive felt .22s that kick harder
4. VERY dependable, not a single failure of any type (I even used lead handloads)
5. IT FOLDS!!!! Easy storage!

Cons....
1. The sights blow. They could have done better in this dept but it cant be perfect!
2. Its kinda a pain to clean, lots of nooks you cant get to without some work.
3. I wish the stock was adjustable.

The pros out due the cons!! I love this weapon. Very fun to shoot, trigger is very smooth and it can just eat through many glock 33 round mags with no problem. IF you have a glock 17 or just want a plain out NICE 9mm carbine without spending a lot of dough then this is the gun for you!

I love mine, and agree with your review.
Check out the kel-tec accessories. I'm running the extended butt pad which helps with the LOP. Also the forward bottom short rail with a laser because those crappy sights are hard to get down on quickly! I'm also running the tacticool buffer tube cover.

Some of these guys hang 10lbs of stuff off of them and they don't fold anymore :confused:

I love mine, and agree with your review.
Check out the kel-tec accessories. I'm running the extended butt pad which helps with the LOP. Also the forward bottom short rail with a laser because those crappy sights are hard to get down on quickly! I'm also running the tacticool buffer tube cover.

Some of these guys hang 10lbs of stuff off of them and they don't fold anymore :confused:

How do you like that tube cover? I was just looking at one of those?

I just picked one up a couple of weeks ago...glad to see the good reviews on it. Can't wait to get out and shoot it!

I feel like I should be a little ashamed of buying one but all the positive reviews coaxed me into getting one so that I can satisfy my curiousity (& trade/sell if I didn't like it).

Fired 10 rds. through it today & immediately wondered why Glock doesn't due to this model what Ruger did to Kel-Tec with the LCP.
You have to hand it to Kel-Tec for their product innovation.

They're constantly thinking outside the box with useful, well thought out designs that, although a little rough, push the envelope & challenge the other mfrs. to get off their butts & start coming up with original designs instead of cranking out the same old, tired stuff we've being seeing for years.

Back
Top Bottom