• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just traded for my first bow

Thanks man. Brought it to Adventure Outdoors and he ended up only charging me about 50 bucks. Gotta pick it up and get proficient....the way the deer have been running up on me I may try it out early. Can you bow hunt during rifle season?

Yea, you can bow hunt all through deer season. I have only took my gun out one time this year when i hunted over an open field. Tomorrow i'll hopefully be slingin one at some does we've found beddin down. Practice practice practice man, once you get consistant, make sure to put on your normal hunting clothing and (if possible) get up in a deer stand and practice shootin down into a target to get used to the height and shootin downward.

Well i brought it to Adventure Outdoors almost two weeks ago. They told me it would be ready in an hour. I told them no problem I would it up later in the week. I showed up a week later asking for my bow. They take it out, no string on it. They told me no sweat , it only take 15 minutes (now). Watched him struggle with it for over half hour.....he found a string the thought would work.......i told him please be sure. Test it and I'll come back.....

Unfortunately the is kinda par for their customer service. I go for trip 3 soon (its 20 miles each way) and hope it's right...

Back
Top Bottom