• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just the TIP of the iceberg.......

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
No fellas, not that "tip".

Now that the media multiplies the problems 10X. (remember TP, wipes, bleach, etc). Terrorists can now target: Water supplies, power companies, internet providers, and cell phone carriers. What else? Then the lovely media can tell everyone about it and make it a panic, while the officials say "there is nothing to worry about". and please "don't hoard gasoline, this issue will be over really soon". Meanwhile media keeps saying this could go on for weeks. HELL YES, we are going to run out and buy whatever is in shortage. We almost ran out of butt wiping material....and gasoline/diesel is used for everything. Food, schools, work, entertainment, etc. EVERYTHING..........

Imagine the possibilities.

can't wait.

No fellas, not that "tip".

Now that the media multiplies the problems 10X. (remember TP, wipes, bleach, etc). Terrorists can now target: Water supplies, power companies, internet providers, and cell phone carriers. What else? Then the lovely media can tell everyone about it and make it a panic, while the officials say "there is nothing to worry about". and please "don't hoard gasoline, this issue will be over really soon". Meanwhile media keeps saying this could go on for weeks. HELL YES, we are going to run out and buy whatever is in shortage. We almost ran out of butt wiping material....and gasoline/diesel is used for everything. Food, schools, work, entertainment, etc. EVERYTHING..........

Imagine the possibilities.

can't wait.

IMO, local drive time radio and media are the number one accomplices on anything that could possibly be considered a "shortage." They are the original Scare Ghouls.

I'm raising my price on my 20 liter cans of pure gas. $300 per can, that's only $60 per gallon and you get the Wavian can for free. Spouts are $40 extry.

I have about 35 appointments that have called in the last 6 days. That's down from over 50 beginning of the week.
I really want to say, look, if you're window shopping, i'm not coming and please call someone else.
Hard to do when folks will take offense. A good % of my customers lean liberal because they can't do any hard labor work and figure out problems to save their lives. The other % are solid hard working Americans that are not afraid to spend money to have a big issue fixed the right way. :)

I’m about to call my 5 appointments today and tell them I can’t come today, I’m waiting on the President to fix this national disaster. Once he fixes this I will be available.......
Totally can't blame you.

This is an ACT OF WAR. These terrorists should be dealt with by shear death. Simple. End of story.
But FFFFFFFF, we haven't even done that with the china virus and we pretty much know where it came from and by who/whom. Weak. Very weak.

----------------------------------------

If DJT was in office this would be FIXED IMMEDIATELY. He'd tweet something.

It’s all part of the plan. The Fed says there is no inflation yet the CPI rose to over 4.0%. Printing more fiat pieces of paper along with a large and increasing percentage of worthless, lazy POSs unwilling to work and you have a perfect recipe for collapse. However, a population decrease of 50-60% might get the country back on track.

Joe BiDe(mentia) in a little watched speech earlier this week basically started laying the groundwork for government action. I'll paraphrase.

The pipeline problem in Georgia is evidence of the extreme risk we are under. With so much critical infrastructure in this country in the hands of smaller private companies we are unsafe. Those smaller companies all have different levels of security awareness and threat prevention so the only way we can be truly safe is if Big Brother steps in and takes over.

It’s all part of the plan. The Fed says there is no inflation yet the CPI rose to over 4.0%. Printing more fiat pieces of paper along with a large and increasing percentage of worthless, lazy POSs unwilling to work and you have a perfect recipe for collapse. However, a population decrease of 50-60% might get the country back on track.
Yep....fiat scrip

Back
Top Bottom