• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just one .45acp pistol

Everyone should own at least one “Make America Great Again” DJT inspired 1911 in .45acp! Proudly made by our good friends in Turkey! 🤣 Too bad it doesn’t have “(copyrights) shall not be infringed” engraved on the other side.
00710AB8-2CB7-49A5-B1C8-ABFE5475F29F.jpeg

Okay, just kidding, return to the real suggestions.

Glock makes a 1911 imitation?
No it's not even a real imitation. It's a functioning shot at trying to get close to the real deal. Plastic guns are toys. Modified BB guns. Aside from barrel length they all look the same. Cheap bastards can't even come up with an attractive firearm. They are for the "Young and the Restless ", millennials, metrosexuals, he-she's, she he's, them and they's, trannies, bi's. A real steel 1911 is for the strong, confident, heterosexual and enlightened men that respect the platform and deserve to wear the badge of the single action deliciousness that is and will forever will be the 1911. Amen!

That's a attempt to be somewhat funny. Not really but. Moderators don't take this seriously like a public school board meeting. For everyone else it's absolutely true. LOL

Currently that would be my third pick
FNX45 tactical if you prefer a hammer SA/DA
FN 545 tactical if you want striker fired.

Both come with high capacity magazines 15 and 18 round mags available, optics ready from the factory, replaceable grip panels, suppressor height night sights, threaded barrels, etc.

I’ll just ask this.
Anyone on here been carrying a .45 acp for over 50 years (55 and counting) that’s not a Colt?
Well Springfield Armory Inc. is close they have been making them since 1974. The Original Springfield Armory was making them in 1914 but closed doors in 1968. Then Springfield Armory Inc. rose out of the ashes and created it's firearm goodness. Hum! Some not so goodness as far as I am concerned but that's my opinion. I am sure some might like the ones I don’t.

Back
Top Bottom