just mad

if needed are you willing to stand along side of me in front of the theater with a sign?

• yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • dont choose this one. i will spring for 5 buck pizza and cold water

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
so called the theater and spoke to the President of the company. he says he supports the 2nd, and does not want to make a big deal out of it. I told him I was fine with there policy as long as they let me know the policy before I break it. he said they will look into it. I told him that's not good enough, and I respect there right not to allow carry, but they needed to inform us first. I also told him I have a few guys willing to stand out front with signs. also told him they obviously like to have protection, after all they hired a cop to hang out. so I told him I will give him a few days.
if you guys want to give him a call, his name is Bo 912-634-5192

please if you call be polite. let them know we respect there policy and they don't have to change it. but that we require them to let us know thru a sign what it is.

Last edited:
so called the theater and spoke to the President of the company. he says he supports the 2nd, and does not want to make a big deal out of it. I told him I was fine with there policy as long as they let me know the policy before I break it. he said they will look into it. I told him that's not good enough, and I respect there right not to allow carry, but they needed to inform us first. I also told him I have a few guys willing to stand out front with signs. also told him they obviously like to have protection, after all they hired a cop to hang out. so I told him I will give him a few days.
if you guys want to give him a call, his name is Bo 912-634-5192

Good follow up OP

please if you call be polite. let them know we respect there policy and they don't have to change it. but that we require them to let us know thru a sign what it is.

If he "supports the 2nd" as you state, why not change the policy and remove the carry restriction? Theatres are not a prohibited location in GA.

Simply posting their policy does nothing to "support the 2nd".

i know it does nothing. thing is I cant tell them to allow carry in there theaters anymore than they can tell me not to allow carry in my motorcycles shop. we can however insist they post that policy. they need to inform us before we enter. then they have the choice of losing business, letting a nut know that is a gun free open season location, or change the policy to allow carry. that's the thing thats in our power.
a simple and polite call will do, and this company owns many, many theaters. they need to do it at every location.

by putting up the sign it shows where they stand. it also allows others the chance to avoid spending there money only to be told they cant carry. yes you can sneak in anyplace that has a sign up, but you can also be asked to leave or remove your weapon. this has nothing to do with the choice to not allow weapons, it has everything to do with waiting to tell you the policy until you have spent money and time. I want to know before I walk in.
at the very least target had the balls to let everyone know. I wont shop there, but I do respect them for there honesty.

its a nice place, but you know how it is. mostly just needed to tell kids to be quiet or run them out of the parking lot.
I think most theaters have security on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom