Just imagine what gas prices would be after this happens!

Israel won't wait and will hit Iran before the election. This will cause the speculators to force gas prices even higher. That will also cause everything that is trucked across our country to go up in price etc etc etc. Domino effect and it will all be laid at the feet of Obama. Then even his blind koolaid drinkers won't vote for his sorry arse!!

Ya know I had read last year or so that Russia said if Iran were ever attacked by the U.S. they would aid them. I believe China said the same that but not as certain on that.

If all this really goes down then I can see another huge war coming up. I highly doubt Israel will stand around much longer while Iran works on a nuclear weapon. They have stated many times they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. But with a weapon of mass destruction they would have the ability to give it a try & blame terrorist for the incident.

Israel won't wait and will hit Iran before the election. This will cause the speculators to force gas prices even higher. That will also cause everything that is trucked across our country to go up in price etc etc etc. Domino effect and it will all be laid at the feet of Obama. Then even his blind koolaid drinkers won't vote for his sorry arse!!

I hate to disagree, but the folks who put him in office aren't smart enough, even after what you have spelled out to change their minds. Most of them don't buy gas, cause they use public transportation. They don't buy food (with their own money) they use gov't food stamps. They don't work, so taxes don't bother them. Maybe if all gov't funding for them is shut down, THEN they might change their vote.
Listen to this Howard Stern recording. These folks are only voting for 1 thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom