• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just got A Harley Motorcycle FXDF Dyna Fat Bob

Could always head up to the dragon.
Or we could do something like head up 9 to Blood Mountain and take Richard Russel into Helen for food and drink. That's always a nice ride. Sometimes we take hwy 60 out of Dahlonega and catch that road right after TWO and end up on the top of the mountain and take Richard Russel from there.

But me I'm up for anything and I'll even schedule the days off at the range.
I figure it'll be a weekend ride, so more of us can make it.

It would be nice to have a place to eat and have a cold drink somewhere along the line...

For the most riders we should probably plan to leave from somewhere around Dawsonville at 10:00 or so. This way there's plenty of daylight for the guys that are a couple hours out to get there. Even after staying awhile somewhere they would still have enough daylight to get back to an area they know well.

We can put the sport bike riders in the front because there's plenty of twisties for them, this way they'll enjoy the ride more and an old fogey like me will ride in the rear.

(I still ride at night, but it's not as much fun with these old eyes....)

Last edited:
This is my First Harley Motorcycle and I am Excited about it.
I got it Saturday Afternoon and have already gone through 3 Tanks of Fuel.
It has Over 2500.00 in extras on it and it is in Awesome shape.
It is a 2011 Model and is so darn fun to ride.
I am now looking at Harley Leather Jackets, Tattoos and a skull cap so I can ride it properly LOL J/K.

View attachment 409147
awesome now go find you some seat dressing for the rear seat!

Just be careful man! It's been proven time and time again that most drivers aint lookin' out for you. When I'm in traffic around bikes I try to give them at least 2 car lengths. I've never owned a bike but I feel like I wouldn't want cars and trucks right up on my ass if I was on one.
One of these days I'm gonna get that orange over black Nightster with some blacked out pipes and apes.

Back
Top Bottom