• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a Regular Giveaway Now (You Suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to be bigger, and blacker
lol Speaking of small penises I got a colonoscopy today. Best sleep I've had in a while. The nurse says the opening of your gown goes in the rear and I said are you sure? She didn't laugh and my joke fell flat.

lol Speaking of small penises I got a colonoscopy today. Best sleep I've had in a while. The nurse says the opening of your gown goes in the rear and I said are you sure? She didn't laugh and my joke fell flat.

I had to go to Blairsville today for my Brides results on blood work. I also had to go to the VA clinic for x-rays on my right hip thigh and lower back..She asked me to put a gown on, I said can I just stay in my Skiviez she said yes, so I pulled off my shorts..After all the pic's were taken she helped my to put my pants back on..To which I said....I wish I had you help me take them off and then I told her,,,I could brag about another woman taking my pants off...To which she started laughing so much she started coughing.

I had to go to Blairsville today for my Brides results on blood work. I also had to go to the VA clinic for x-rays on my right hip thigh and lower back..She asked me to put a gown on, I said can I just stay in my Skiviez she said yes, so I pulled off my shorts..After all the pic's were taken she helped my to put my pants back on..To which I said....I wish I had you help me take them off and then I told her,,,I could brag about another woman taking my pants off...To which she started laughing so much she started coughing.
I reckon you still got it. I apparently don't. Sucks being a dirty old man and nobody laughs at your jokes. ;)

It's ok it is like the joke "Who are you gonna please with that little thing?" "ME!!!"

I still laugh at my jokes though. ;) I often find myself telling jokes in my head and laughing for no reason nowadays. ;) People look at me funny.

I reckon you still got it. I apparently don't. Sucks being a dirty old man and nobody laughs at your jokes. ;)

It's ok it is like the joke "Who are you gonna please with that little thing?" "ME!!!"

I still laugh at my jokes though. ;) I often find myself telling jokes in my head and laughing for no reason nowadays. ;) People look at me funny.
Let me be clear,,,I ain't a Dirty old man,,I am an oversexed Senior Citizen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom