Just a Regular Giveaway Now (You Suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
First person to figure out what I'm making a run of gets one for free. I'll upload a new pic of a different process every day until Friday but I should have a couple hundred of these made by Wednesday.

First op Side 2
20210621_095552_001.jpg

2nd op Side 1
20210621_095614.jpg

I guess in the interest of keeping it going I'll let it go through Friday.
How about I give one to the first person to get it right and then one by RNG picked by DinkyDau DinkyDau on Friday. So I'll give 2 away. You can pick bare or anodized.
Yes I know you can't tell much by the pics, that's the idea, but they'll get more obvious as the week goes by.

TUESDAY
If y'all can't figure this out then it's exactly how I always expected. I mean, this is the least obvious pic I could come up with. Side 1 is complete
coup pile.jpg

So here's the (semi) finished product.
gc1.jpg
gc2.jpg
gcd1.jpg
gcd2.jpg

Nobody guessed and I'm burnt out working long hours to get done (Day earlier than I planned). Still have to get them anodized or coated in some fashion but here's the giveaway. Glock mag couplers. I wanted some and couldn't find any metal ones, so I made some (a lot).
Normal giveaway rules be damned. Entries are free. I don't know, call it like 10 or so, whatever. Best dirty joke about your mom gets one too.
Have at it
Peace out bitches. I'm getting some rest tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom